Biography and Welcome Message
Dr. Prof Anoop Misra, MD, Chairman, Fortis-C-DOC Centre of Excellence for Diabetes, Metabolic Diseases and Endocrinology Chairman, National Diabetes, Obesity and Cholesterol Foundation (N-DOC) Director, Diabetes and Metabolic Diseases, Diabetes Foundation (India) (DFI)
We are proud to offer this certification course, particularly since it has been prepared with profile of Indian patients of diabetes in mind ; reviewed and quality controlled by top experts from UK. This carefully prepared curriculum.
At the end of this course the candidate will be able to:
- Describe the pathophysiology, presentation, diagnosis of diabetes and its complications
- Evaluate the management options for adults newly diagnosed with diabetes (Type 1 or 2, gestational, or secondary diabetes)
- Understand the importance of lifestyle modifications in the prevention of diabetes and its complications
- Understand the importance of and learn effective management of obesity
- Apply national and international guidelines and evidence to the practice of diabetes care in India
- Understand the use of drugs, insulin and other management options
Fortis C-DOC Centre of Excellence for Diabetes, Metabolic Diseases & Endocrinology, New Delhi is one of the best centres in India dedicated to delivering world-class care and management of diabetes, related metabolic diseases and endocrine disorders. It is committed to offer state-of-the-art treatment, procedures and surgeries.